Does the man in your life live an active lifestyle? Do you have trouble picking out gifts for you dad or husband? With Father’s Day approaching, Po Campo and friends would like to suggest a Gift Guide of sorts for the man of the house.
Rustic Leather and Wood Crafted Goods
Nothing says, “You’re the man!” like hand made wooden and leather goods. Take a look at these great gift ideas for dad.
Walnut is a company that makes leather products which are fun and practical, especially when it comes to drinking. Below is their “Bicycle Can Cage” available for $72, and their “Bottle Belts,” $36.
And take a look at this bike frame bag by San Filippo Leather, priced at $85.
Bates Crates makes rustic wooden crates that are sturdy, beautifully crafted and stained for a look that speaks quality. They have cup holders for your favorite beverage and a cork base to help with absorb road shock. Pictured below is their signature crate available for $125 which is made to order.
Dads Love The Little Things
Dads everywhere love to know that everything they need to feel comfortable are right at their fingertips (or toe-tips). From pocket knives, to soap and socks, dads love the little things that create the air of comfort. And by “air” I mean the Man Can candle scents for men listed below. Take a look at some of the littler things that dad might love:
1. A special edition swiss army knife with rustic wooden details is sure to become dad’s number one pocket accessory. 100th Anniversary EvoWood Swiss Army Knife from LL Bean, $59.
2. A man around the house can grow attached to his tools, especially if they can open up a fresh bottle of brew. Cast Iron Bottle Openers available at Poketo.com, $25 each.
3. These socks are for the comfortable, yet active, man. Moisture wicking hiking socks from LL Bean, $35 for 2 pairs.
4. Sagaform’s Hamburger Press is the perfect gift for the meat loving, Ron Swanson father. Available on Amazon for $14.95.
5. Here’s a soap that dad will love. Great for the skin, he can even shave with it. Sea Salt Soap by Swedish Dream is a mineral rich soap known for it’s tonic action and softening effect on the skin, available at Wet Sand Surf Shop for $6.
6. Does your man love getting down and dirty in sawdust, fresh cut grass and bacon?! Well, get him some Man Cans, the candles made for men. Available here for $9.50 each.
7. Does dad like to live outdoors? When the zombie apocalypse comes, he’ll have to and with this Stove in a Can, he’ll never go hungry. With a pop-up stove, waterproof matches and a fuel cell that’s able to keep cooking for up to 5 hours, I think he’s set. Stove in a Can, $29 and up.
8. Go Ahead. Make dad feel like a real champ with this Muhammad Ali robe from Worn Free, $150.
And don’t forget about Po Campo and their newly designed waxed canvas bags for men:
The Humboldt Messenger, $100
The Loop Pannier, $115
Make sure to check out more gift ideas for men on our Pinterest page!