Our April 2017 winner is Tricia from Auburn, California. You can get to know her a little better through the Q+A below. Thanks Tricia!
Each month we will be choosing our favorite Po Campo fan photo to display on the blog. We see all of your beautiful pictures on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook, but if there are photos you’ve taken with your Po Campo bag that you haven’t posted online, feel free to send them our way! You can email your fan photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag your photos with #pocampo for a chance to win a FREE PO CAMPO BAG.
Tricia @ourdiy365 with her Uptown Trunk bag in Mosaic
1. Tell us a bit about your h
ometown. Where do you insist on taking out of town guests?
I am from Auburn, a small town in Northern California. I love taking our guests to Foresthill bridge for a hike, it's beautiful there! Also, downtown for boutique shopping, live music, cocktails and tapas!
2. Where is your favorite place to take your Po Campo?
3. A favorite tip (or two) about how you incorporate mindfulness and healthy habits into your daily life?
4. A suggestion for women who are interested in biking but have safety concerns?
5. Secrets for managing helmet hair?
6. Favorite biking memory?
7. If you could have dinner with anyone (living or dead) who would it be, and why?
8. If you could be amazing at playing any one instrument, which would you pick?
9. If you could wake up fluent in any language, which would it be?
10. What song do you always sing when you sing karaoke?