Current available positions at Po Campo:
Po Campo bags is hiring a Marketing Manager to join our NYC office. This is a full-time position that reports directly to the CEO and Founder.
Join us in building the iconic brand of the bike lane! Po Campo seeks a Marketing Manager to drive our next phase of growth, primarily through partnerships, community engagement, and campaigns. This is a true generalist marketing role that will have you doing it all: creating content, building out marketing strategies, analyzing data, negotiating contracts, etc. This is an elastic position but responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing a cohesive marketing plan that grows sales, community engagement, and brand love
- Ensuring consistency across all aspects of Po Campo’s short-term and long-term marketing initiatives, including brand strategy and positioning, partnerships, social/community, content, and advertising
- Establishing effective processes and metrics to inform our approach to brand building, community development, and taking a data driven approach to optimizing marketing strategies
- Driving and managing content creation (internally and externally produced)
- Working closely with freelance/agency partners to develop and execute campaigns that drive growth while maximizing efficient use of resources
The ideal candidate will:
- Be obsessed with brand, creative, storytelling, growth, retention, and community building
- Share our passion for city cycling & micromobility, sustainability, inclusivity, and good design
- Have a consumer centric mindset that can grow & maintain the connection to the customer as the company expands
- Be a natural collaborator who can’t help but form alliances with likeminded people, businesses, and organizations
- Be a self-starter, comfortable with experimentation, and a persistent curiosity to figure stuff out
- Thrive in a dynamic, scrappy startup environment and be comfortable with juggling priorities and responding to changing environments with grace and flexibility
- Have 3+ years of experience in DTC marketing with knowledge of standard analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Facebook Ads Manager) with a track record of building digital communities and social engagement around a brand
- Bonus points: Working knowledge of Shopify, Klaviyo, Later, SEO optimization, Canva, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro (or similar)
What We Offer
- Salary range $75,000-$85,000 with potential for profit interests/stock options
- Paid time off and work from home flexibility (during and after COVID)
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a brand that will be synonymous with micromobility and the mobile lifestyle
- Joining a respectful and inclusive environment: we believe that every voice matters and that diverse teams deliver the best results (we are women-founded and existing team is 40% POC)
Po Campo is committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
How To Apply
This position is immediately available. Please send a cover letter about why you think you’re the best person for this position, include some links to content that you created that you are proud of, and your resume to email@example.com. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis as we seek the right person to apply to our team. If this posting is still up, it means that we haven’t found the right person yet so we encourage you to apply.
About Po Campo
Po Campo makes gear as mobile as you: Sustainable, stylish and functional bags designed to make biking/scootering a better and more seamless part of your life so you can experience the freedom and joy of micromobility every day. #bikeandbefree
Founded by industrial designer and avid city cyclist Maria Boustead when she couldn’t find a bag with the versatility she needed for her bike commutes, Po Campo has a rich history of co-creating with its customers, and supporting and celebrating its community of people living a mobile lifestyle. We are mission driven, donating 1% of sales back to the charities of our customers’ choice.
Po Campo is rapidly growing as people around the world get out of their cars and into the bike lane, revolutionizing how we get around our cities. We’re building Po Campo to be the category-defining lifestyle brand for the micromobility movement and we’re growing our team with people who are energized by that vision and driven to roll up their sleeves to make it happen.