We're delighted to be a part of Cycle the Wave Finish Line Festival this weekend. From 11:00am - 3:30pm at Bellevue College's grassy knoll. Your welcome to join the festival regardless of if you ride yourself or just came out to cheer on your friends.
They’ll be playing music and having a good time all day long…and will have over 30 vendors with amazing products and services on the grounds, including:
- Post-ride feast (11 :30 a.m. – 3 p.m.) from some of the best in the Pacific NW!
- WAVE Sweet Shop, featuring: Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt, Great Harvest Cookies, Vavako Chocolate,Ben & Jerry’s Ice cream and more
- Celebration wine & beer Garden – Enjoy Sol Stone Winery and Postdoc Brewing products
- WAVE Spa Stop – free 10 minute massages for all riders courtesy of Dreamclinic and members of the Washington Sports Massage Team
- WAVE Photo & Tattoo Booth – Whether you like selfies or want us to take your pic, swing on by the booth for a great post-ride pic. Fun Ride Like a Girl temporary tattoos available before or after the ride!
- “Braking the Cycle” Booth – You will have heard about our exciting new WAVE project on the ride. Now, stop in to make your promise and grab a free limited edition WAVE hair tie.
- WAVE Boutique – Buy your Cycle the WAVE jerseys, arm warmers and pick up other cool items on sale
More information on Cycle the Wave's website.